– Accommodations for up to 40 people for seated events, 60 without seating (cocktail party with hand passed hor 'd oeuvres)
– Intimate private dining
– A/V capabilities including a projection screen, LCD monitor with wireless capabilities
– seating for up to 90 people seated, 110 without seating (cocktail party with hand passed hor d'oeuvres or banquet)
– flexible seating arrangements with recently updated decor
– seating available for up to 30 people
– updated decor with banquet, bar and cocktail table seating
– classic and specialty cocktails, domestic, import, and craft beer selections, over 30 wines by the glass to choose from
(patio rentals require a Wagner room rental in case of inclement weather)
– seasonal entertainment space for up to 24 seated, 35 standing.
– lush private patio
– updated decor and sun sails
Private Event Inquiries
Customized Seasonal Menus
Our seasonal menus highlight small harvest ingredients from our local farmers. Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free options can be made available. Our goal is to offer you the freshest farm to fork experience in the Triad and introduce you to the farmers and purveyors that make it possible.
Wine, Beer and Cocktails
We offer you the finest quality selections of wine, beer, and cocktails.
Just like our lunch, brunch, dinner and Sunday brunch menu's we use small harvest ingredients from our local farmers and purveyors to craft seasonal cocktail selections in addition to traditional favorites.
Our wine menu reflects the best wines. From some of the world's oldest family vineyards to a handful of new labels, we are committed to bringing you a customized wine selection tailored to your guests and event.
The beer on our list offers your guests some of their favorite local craft beer in addition to the international and American legends.
"This is one of the few places where conversations can flow easily. Regulars are greeted by a remarkably stable staff, creating the feel of dining among friends in an especially well-appointed home. Guests profit from servers’ thorough knowledge and appropriately paced deliveries." - John Batchelor for Go Triad