Join us for a Rosé Tasting and Garden Party and help us welcome a special guest from Piedmont Feed & Garden Center who will be on hand to discuss the best plants and flowers for your pollinator garden. We are also pleased to have Jackie Biggs, from Mutual Distributing Company, on hand to serve up five amazing Rosé wines from around the world.
Guests are invited to sip and admire our very own pollinator garden while enjoying hors d’oeuvres on our private patio (pictured above). Chef Michael and our team have prepared a delicious farm to table menu for you to enjoy including ingredients from Rudd Farm and Prodigal Farm.
Friday, May 19th
Private Patio (rain location: Bar)
50 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
Call 336-370-1266 to make your reservations today!
– Gouguenheim Sparkling Malbec Rose, Mendoza Argentina
– Benton-Lane Rose of Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley Oregon
– Unparalleled Rose de Provence France
– Planeta Rose of Syrah, Sicily Italy
– Kokomo Rose of Grenache, North Coast California
– Chilled poached mussels, Rose Aioli, Beets
– Prodigal Farm ‘Spring Fever’ Cheese, Meyer Lemon Marmalade, Roasted Sweet Onion, Brioche Crostini
– Pink Peppercorn Rubbed Pork Tenderloin, Apple-Tart Cherry Compote, Potato Gazette
Salmonds Tartare, Cucumber, Radish, Capers
– Country Pate, Potato Bread Crostini, Red Currant Preserves, Grilled Vegetables
– Stuffed Rudd Farm Strawberry, Lemon-Goat Cheese Mousse, Honey Glazed Almonds