The underwritten are policies and guarantees Undercurrent Restaurant has adopted for the smooth planning and execution of your function. We ask that you read and understand these policies so that we can better serve you.
- Menus, room arrangements and other details pertaining to your function must be finalized one week prior to your function. Undercurrent Restaurant reserves the right to determine the date on which the function can be cancelled.
- The guaranteed number of guests must be received 48 hours prior to the date of the function. Your bill will be based on the number of people you have guaranteed or the number served whichever is greater. Prices are subject to change; however, they are guaranteed two weeks prior to the function, if you so desire.
- For parties requiring the Wagner Room, a non-refundable deposit of $250.00 is required. This deposit is applied to the final bill.
- There is a fee for any food or beverage not prepared but served on premises. Liquor brought in by the party is not permitted.
- In the event that your function is held during a time when Undercurrent is not normally open, Undercurrent reserves the right to charge an opening fee to help defray extraordinary costs.
- In the event that your function is held during a time when Undercurrent is normally open and Undercurrent has to close to the public because of details related to your function, then there will be a closing fee set by management or a minimum spending fee for food and beverage based upon historical financial reasons.
- There is a $100 room fee associated with the Wagner/Banquet. This is in addition to the non-refundable deposit.
- Any additional equipment rental expenses necessary to accommodate the function will be the responsibility of the party.
- All food and beverage sales are subject to a 20% service charge. All food, beverage and miscellaneous charges are subject to a 6.75% sales tax.
- It is understood that Undercurrent Restaurant will not assume responsibility for the damage or loss of any merchandise or articles left in the establishment prior to or following the function.
- Performance of the terms contained herein is subject to events of force majeure, restrictions upon travel, transportation, acquisition of foods, beverage, or supplies and other events beyond the respective control of the parties, whether enumerated herein or not.
We pride ourselves on making your event as elegant and effortless as possible. Take a virtual tour of Undercurrent Restaurant and contact us today to share more details about your upcoming event and to schedule an in-person walk through of our facilities. If you already know that you want to book your event with us, give us a call today at 336-370-1266.